Well, now that Christmas is actually right around the corner, I remembered that I had this post sitting here in my drafts. I feel like there must be someone out there looking for a book to read this weekend, so I’m going to go ahead and share the holiday books that I read (or am still reading) this year.
Lately I’ve been in the mood for really, really easy reads. So, I’m not going to lie: there are a few cheesy holiday romance novels in here. Like, more than one of these books is just a Hallmark Christmas movie as a book. And it was just what I needed to read leading up to the holidays this year! It’s been like a festive reset for my brain.
Holiday Books to Read this Weekend
- The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox
- A Magical New York Christmas by Anita Hughes
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- Christmas in Peachtree Bluff by Kristy Woodson Harvey
- Meet Me in London by Georgia Toffolo
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
- Let it Snow by Nancy Thayer
- The Christmas Dress by Courtney Cole
I have been holding on to Christmas in Peachtree Bluff since before Thanksgiving, just so I could read it this weekend. It’s the fourth in the Peachtree Bluff Series from Kristy Woodson Harvey. (They’re my favorite little series to read on the beach.) I’m starting it tonight, on Christmas Eve Eve, and I can’t wait—I’ve heard so many good things!
In the mood for more Christmas content for the holidays? I’ve got you covered right here.