1. Ride a bike down the beach.
2. Enjoy cocktail hour and appetizers overlooking the marina at Scott’s Fish Market.
3. Stay at the Westin, where the beach isn’t too crowded.
4. Stop by Kilwin’s for a scoop of Marshmallow S’more Ice Cream.
5. Dress up for a date at Charlie’s L’etoile Verte.
6. Spend the day reading a good book under a beach umbrella.
7. Drive down to Old Town Bluffton.
8. Catch some stellar live music Skull Creek Boathouse.
9. Check out the Tuesday night fireworks at Shelter Cove.
10. Get your seafood fix at The Crazy Crab before you head out of town.