Even though I didn’t make it through all the books on my 2014 reading list, I’ve already started a new list for 2015. So many books have been released recently that I just can’t wait to pick up. Plus, the weather here has been so delightfully dreary and perfect for curling up with a good book. I’m just about finished with Yes Please, and I’ve already got two more of these lined up to read next. Slowly but surely I’ll add more books to my list for this year, but for now I just have a few. What have you got on your 2015 reading list?
1. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
2. First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
3. Make it Happen by Lara Casey
4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
5. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
6. This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper