As the Christmas season creeps up on us, it seems like it’s about time to start sharing some fun little gift guides to help get you through the season.
First up, I’ve picked a few gifts you could snag for your favorite bookworm. We all know that one person who loves all things literary…and you probably know their favorite book. I’ve always been the bookish type, and if I find myself wandering past a bookstore, I tend to stop in and browse the shelves for something good to add to my bookshelf. So what do you buy for an avid reader? I’ve got a few great little gifts in mind:
1. A cocktail recipe book with a “literary twist.”
2. A lovely collection of literary postcards.
3. A lovely lettered throw pillow.
4. A perfectly sized mug covered in Austen or Poe.
5. A recently released novel.
6. A book that’s sure to give them a laugh.