I’m a big fan of a late afternoon or evening walk, especially right around now while the sun stays up pretty late. While I mostly listen to music on my walks, sometimes I spend my afternoon walks listening to a podcast. So, I thought I’d share a few of my current favorites in case you’re looking for something a little different to listen to.
1. Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me This one is a lot of fun to listen to. I guess you’d call it a quiz show, it’s a little bit of trivia, a lot of entertainment, and it’ll make you laugh. One of my favorite episodes that I listened to recently included a quick interview with R.L. Stine. This is a good one if you want something that you can kind of participate in while you listen.
2. Criminal I started listening to this one after finishing (basically bingeing) the first season of Serial. It isn’t the same format, each episode centers around a different crime, wrongdoing, etc. I may have skipped one or two episodes along the way, but the majority of the ones I’ve listened to have been really insteresting (and occasionally creepy.) If you enjoyed the first season of Serial, this one might be for you.
3. Anna Faris is Unqualified There’s not much to tell you about this one, except that Anna Faris is hilarious. If you need a laugh, give this a listen.
4. Magic Lessons This is a new one for me, but y’all know I’ve got to include one that caters toward all my creative ladies. I’ve heard good stuff about Elizabeth Gilbert’s book Big Magic, and am sure that Magic Lessons won’t disappoint.
5. Stuff You Should Know This one is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a lot of fun to listen to, and you can learn all kinds of interesting tidbits from it. I tend to enjoy learning fairly obscure fun facts, don’t you?
Shop the Post:
I’ve got to mention these amazing new fitness crops that I discovered. One of my favorite ways to work out is my Tuesday & Thursday boxing classes, but one of the worst things is having to adjust my leggings all the time. These high-rise crops completely solved that issue for me (plus they’re all kinds of comfortable). I’m already eyeing another pair of full-length ones for when the weather starts to cool off.
This post was created in collaboration with Onzie. As always, all opinions are my own.