I don’t know about you, but I have a habit of buying books. And I mean LOTS of books. Because I just love to read and I’m always adding to my reading list. I already work from home, but now that we’re under a shelter in place ordinance, I’m extra thankful for that habit of buying books. Because those stacks of books on my nightstand…and my desk…and all of our bookshelves are coming in REALLY handy right about now…and turning into this “quarantine reading list.”
Ok, to be honest, my “to-read” stack of books has been piling up for a little over a year. When I was going through yoga teacher training last year, I didn’t quite find the time to read for fun. (Not that YTT isn’t fun, but y’all know what I mean, right?) So, the books have been piling up for a while and there’s no time like the present to dig into my reading list….er, quarantine reading list. However, a few of these are recent releases, too. Alright, here’s what’s on it…
My Quarantine Reading List
- Lethal White by Robert Galbraith
- A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs
- The Conference of the Birds by Ransom Riggs
- Blackwood by Michael Farris Smith (currently reading)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- A Secret History of Witches by Louisa Morgan
- Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
Alright, that’s it (for now, at least). What’s on your to-read list right now?
Looking for more bookish content? Here you go.