‘Tis the season for all the holiday gift guides, am I right? I’m sure you can tell that I just don’t do a ton of these. I’ve done a couple over the years of blogging, and in the last year or two I’ve narrowed it down to really just sharing one gift guide each holiday season.
This year, I wanted to come up with something new, that I haven’t seen all over the place. I’m not entirely sure what made me thing of this one, but I did. So here I am, sharing 5 great sustainable gifts that you can give this holiday season. Each of these items are a piece that I have at home and use. Some of them really make Stephen laugh at me…but then he starts to use some of them, too. So, here goes:
5 Sustainable Gifts for the Holiday Season
- A few Stasher Bags Ok, I’ve tried so many different types of reusable bags, and Stasher Bags have always come out on top. Most of mine are just clear, but they’ve come out with some of the best colors, too! They were so kind to send me a few of their new colors for this gift guide, and they’re just as fun in person. I love these as a gift because they’re easy to use in so many ways. Fill them with festive cookies or snacks, tie on a bow and you’ve got a great little gift that can be reused over and over again. These are made from silicone and are dishwasher safe & microwave safe, too. I’ve even seen them used for sous vide cooking!
- A Pair (or two) of Solmate Socks Here’s a little story about these: my grandmother gave me a pair of these socks years ago. She loved them because they don’t match, which made me love them, too. I never knew the name of the brand or where she got them, and then this year while researching for my gift guide…I found them! Though I still have the pair that my grandmother gave me, I’m fully stocked on new pairs, too. They come in all different colors and heights, from knee-high to crew to ankle socks! Everyone loves a fun, cozy pair of socks as a stocking stuffer, right?
- An Apolis Market Tote I absolutely love this tote bag and I’m certain you’ll see me carrying it for years. The text on the front is customizable (I went with lyrics from my favorite Tom Petty song) and they come in so many different sizes! Personalized gifts are so much fun to give, and honestly…so much fun to receive. Plus, Apolis totes are extremely versatile…not to mention seriously Instagram-worthy. The version that I have is a little bit pricey, but there are a lot of options like this one that are more affordable, too.
- A Stash of Reusable Straws Oh boy, do I like a reusable straw. I have a whole stash of these at home and they come in SO handy. These are great stocking stuffers, or you could grab a pack or two, tie a ribbon around them, and tie a coffee shop gift card on there for good measure. So many options! I love silicone straws because they don’t get as c-c-c-cold as stainless steel…plus I don’t hit my teeth with them (ouch). These GoSili straws are fun, colorful, and so affordable! My personal favorites are the ones in the little tins–they’re perfect for keeping in your purse.
- A Ceramic Reusable Bottle These ceramic reusable bottles from Frank Green are really unique! You can customize the colors for the top and bottle itself and add a monogram if you’d like. (Yay, another personalized gift!) But what makes these really different is that they are insulated stainless steel…with a ceramic lining. So your morning coffee or tea won’t have the metallic taste that you get from stainless steel. Sounds pretty great, right?
*Thank you so much to each of these brands for gifting me product to use for this gift guide!
‘Tis the Season for a little Giveaway!
Last minute hliday shopping? We’ve got you covered at Amazon!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give one lucky winner
a chance to win a $500 Amazon Gift Card!
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Friday, December 20th at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Amazon.