Like any self-respecting bride-to-be, when I find myself feeling stressed, I think about how wonderful and relaxing our tropical honeymoon is going to be. Naturally I’m having fun finding the perfect dress here and the perfect swimsuit there to wear while we’re in Jamaica. I’ve been obsessing over this Inca Sun Dress for a while now…how perfect would it be to throw on over a cute bikini and head to lunch? Add those subtle colorful sunnies, statement earrings and sandals and you’re good to go!
I received Dermalogica’s Protection 50 Sport and After Sun repair at SBSCon last weekend, and I’m in love! These two are definitely going to be beach bag staples on our honeymoon. And of course y’all know I can’t go to the beach (or the pool) without a book, so I’ll pick a few to toss in my tote for relaxing beach reading. What would you take on a tropical trip?
1. Daylight Defense by Dermalogica
2. Books on books on books (Top to bottom: 1, 2, and 3)
3. Confetti Dots Retro Sunglasses by Fantas-Eyes
3. Skylar Spear Statement Earrings by Kendra Scott
4. Inca Sun Dress by Pitusa
5. Granola Casual Sandals by Blowfish
6. Resort Tote by Lilly Pulitzer
Check out Similar Looks Here: