Apple-picking season is right around the corner, but this easy lunch recipe for a turkey, apple, and brie wrap is one of my favorite lunches year-round.
I’ve been meaning to share this recipe for the longest time. I make this wrap on Instagram pretty regularly and keep promising to share the recipe. Well, here it is [finally]! I know I’m always on the hunt for a new easy lunch recipe — usually something quick that I can make and take back up to my desk…or that Stephen can take to work to have for lunch.
And yes, I’m counting down to apple picking season and it’s almost time! Apples are quite possibly my favorite fruit, and I love to pair them with things like…cheese. This easy little wrap is a go-to lunch in our house, and it’s great to pack for a picnic. I think fall is going to involve a lot more picnics than usual this year, what do you think?
Now, I know what you’re thinking: turkey, apples, and brie? In a wrap? And the answer is YES. Plus there’s red pepper jelly. It’s an unexpected and delicious combination! I tend to stick to gala and honeycrisp apples for this recipe—they both pair perfectly with brie cheese. Granny smith apples are a good option, too! (I usually serve them alongside my spicy baked brie. )
Turkey, Apple, & Brie Wrap
- 1 Wrap I like low carb wraps, but any kind you like will work!
- 1-1.5 tsp Red Pepper Jelly
- 1.5 oz Brie
- 3 oz Deli Sliced Turkey
- 1 oz Baby Spinach More or less, one big handful is usually enough.
- 1 Apple I usually pick Gala or Honeycrisp.
- Start with your wrap, then spread the red pepper jelly in the center.
- Layer the spinach leaves on top of the pepper jelly.
- Add your turkey slices and then the sliced brie.
- Next, slice your apple thin, and layer that on top of the brie.
- Roll your wrap & slice it up. *Pro tip: I like to take a tiny bit of soft brie or cream cheese and spread it on the inner edge of the wrap. It helps it stay rolled!*
Find more of my simple recipes right here!