The Latest on Miss Molly Moon:
Blogger Link Love:
- Lauren styles some seriously fun leopard print for the office.
- This home office reveal from Carly makes me want to give mine a makeover.
- Heather & Lindsey share a couple of fun ways to add camo to your look.
- I’m loving these easy ways to start dressing for spring from Katie.
- Any one else drooling over these Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares that Lexi made?
- Shannon shares a breezy spring look and gives some tips for styling a crop top.
- Laura is bringing the beachy vibes with a floral one-piece just in time for spring break!
- Comfy athleisure is a go-to for me, and I’m loving Ruthie’s look!
- Dana shares some tips for picking the right dress for early spring (and a the cutest little bakery in London.)
- Valery shares some crazy affordable, high quality skin care essentials.
- And these gorgeous Blood Orange Palomas are calling my name this weekend.
Things I Like:
This Week’s Jams:
- Thanks to Lacey, I’m HOOKED on Up and Vanished right now. And the investigation is happening in real time. It’s. So. Good. And it’s my go-to for nights at the gym. (I’m powering through this one, so send me Podcast recommendations for when I’ve finished it!)
- I got to see Maren Morris live a couple of weekends ago and pretty much have had all of her songs stuck in my head ever since. Give her album a listen right here.
- Oh, and Ed Sheeran’s new album comes out today. An that’s what I’ll be listening to this weekend!