Last year I set my reading goal at 50 books…and I’ll be honest, I didn’t even come close. I don’t remember how many I read, but it definitely wasn’t 50. So this year, I set my 2019 reading goal at 30 books on Goodreads. My plan is to do a little reading round-up once per month to share what I’m reading, what I’ve finished, and thoughts on that month’s books.
My list for the beginning of the year is a little light in numbers, but I’m looking forward to jumping into it. I’m about halfway through The Clockmaker’s Daughter and really enjoying it so far! (Ok, ok I’ll be honest, I’m listening to the audiobook. But that still counts!) Anyway, here’s my winter reading list:
1. The Witch Elm by Tana French
2. The Outsider by Stephen King
3. The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton
4. The Lost Daughter by Gill Paul
5. Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
6. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
I’m always looking for new suggestions to add to my reading list. Send me your favorites so I can check them out!