This tropical green smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie recipes! It’s simple, dairy free, and filled with all the good stuff.
Happy Wednesday, friends—we’ve made it halfway through this week!
Now, y’all know that smoothies and smoothie bowls are one of my favorite things to make (and eat)—especially when it’s hot outside. Sometime this summer over on Instagram, I ran a poll about which recipes were most wanted and this one was tied with my peanut butter chia pudding. And even though we’re officially in September and headed for fall fast, I’m still enjoying smoothie bowls and it’s still plenty hot around here! Plus, this one is super summery, so all of y’all that are holding on to summer can keep those vibes going as the weather starts to change.
I still love my go-to green smoothie recipe, but it’s rich and peanut-buttery where this tropical one is tart & fresh. You could easily leave off the almond butter and granola, and just drink this one on it’s own if that’s what you prefer with your smoothies! Actually, I think I mentioned trying a tropical green smoothie recipe…5 years ago when I posted the peanut butter green smoothie. Well, here it is!
Tropical Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 2/3 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1-2 handfuls Spinach fresh
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides or Protein Powder optional
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Almond Butter
- Add everything except for the granola and almond butter into your blender.
- Blend until smooth + desired consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola and almond butter.