This tropical green smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie recipes! It’s super simple and filled with all the good stuff.
Happy Wednesday, friends—we’ve made it halfway through this week!
Y’all know that smoothies and smoothie bowls are one of my favorite things to make (and eat)—especially when it’s hot outside. And now that the weather is warming up, I’m mixing up smoothie bowls more often again! Lately I’ve been sticking with a super simple strawberry banana smoothie, but I’m really craving something more tropical and this smoothie recipe fits the bill.
I’m sure I mentioned this in my last green smoothie recipe, but I’ve got to say it again…I promise, you can’t taste the spinach. Adding spinach to a smoothie gives it a little extra nutrient boost, but it really doesn’t change the flavor at all.
Of course, I still love my go-to green smoothie recipe, but it’s rich and peanut-buttery where this tropical one is tart & fresh. You could easily leave off the almond butter and granola, and just drink this one on it’s own if that’s what you prefer with your smoothies! Actually, I think I mentioned trying a tropical green smoothie recipe…5 years ago when I posted the peanut butter green smoothie. Well, here it is!
Tropical Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 2/3 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1-2 handfuls Spinach fresh
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides or Protein Powder optional
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Almond Butter
- Add everything except for the granola and almond butter into your blender.
- Blend until smooth + desired consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola and almond butter.